Through the previous article we learned about the types and basics of shrink packaging machines, but do you know how to install shrink packaging machines? How do we troubleshoot shrink packaging machines in advance? This article tells you the answer.
1. The shrink packaging machine and the winding machine have the same power consumption, so the power of the input power must be greater than the nominal power on the nameplate of the shrink packaging machine, otherwise it is easy to burn the circuit or electrical components.
2. Like a baler, the machine must be reliably grounded to protect personal safety.
3. Each shrink packaging machine is delivered with a cable connected to the power supply at the factory. The lead wire at the end of the shrink packaging machine is identified by the power supply symbol. It must be connected properly. Illegal operations may cause electric shock.
4. When the specified voltage of the shrink packaging machine is a three-phase 380V power supply, the neutral line must be input at the same time, that is, the standard three-phase four-wire other packaging equipment is also like a vacuum packaging machine. Otherwise, the machine will not work properly, and the internal electrical components will be easily damaged.
5. The shrink packaging machine must be installed horizontally, otherwise the service life of the electric heating tube will be shortened. For mesh conveyors, oblique installation will cause the conveyor to be off-center.
6. When the shrink packaging machine is used continuously for more than three months, the temperature-resistant wires in the shrink chamber should be inspected and replaced appropriately according to the degree of aging.
7. When the shrink packaging machine is working, the operator's palm and other parts are not allowed to contact the machine's operating parts, especially the temperature inside the shrinking room is extremely high, which is easy to burn.
8. After the shrink packaging machine is finished, the heating switch should be turned off first, and the conveying motor and fan motor should continue to run for about 10 minutes, and then cut off the entire power supply.
① The heating switch is not in good contact, replace the switch;
② Indoor wires are aging and short-circuiting, replace the wires;
③ The electric heating pipe head is not connected or the electric heating pipe is damaged;
④ The temperature control board is damaged and replaced;
⑤ Potentiometer is broken, replace it;
① The conveying switch of the shrink packaging machine fails and is replaced;
② The speed control board of the shrink packaging machine is broken and replaced;
③ The potentiometer of the shrink packaging machine is broken and replaced;
④ The transportation motor is damaged and replaced;
⑤ The conveying mechanism is stuck, and the fault is eliminated after inspection;
① The hot air switch is damaged and replaced;
② The motor is damaged and replaced;
If this article is helpful to you, please forward to more people in need.