A paper cup is a paper container made by mechanically processing and bonding raw paper made of chemical wood pulp by a paper cup machine, and the appearance is a cup shape. We can see all kinds of paper cups in life. Do you know the classification and characteristics of paper cups?
Paper cups are divided into single-sided PE coated paper cups and double-sided PE coated paper cups.
Single-sided PE coated paper cups: Paper cups made from single-sided PE coated paper are called single PE paper cups. Most domestic market paper cups and advertising paper cups are single-sided PE coated paper cups. Its manifestation is: the side of the paper cup filled with water has a smooth PE coating;
Double-sided PE coated paper cups: Paper cups made from double-sided PE coated paper are called double-sided PE paper cups, and the expression form is: there are PE coated films on the inside and outside of the paper cup.
Paper cup size: We use ounces (OZ) as the unit to measure the size of paper cups. For example, the common 9 ounce, 6.5 ounce, 7 ounce paper cups on the market, etc. An ounce is a unit of weight, which represents a weight of 1 ounce equivalent to 28.34 milliliters of water. Generally, the commonly used paper cups are disposable paper cups, advertising paper cups, reception paper cups, beverage paper cups, milk tea paper cups, tasting cups and other environmentally friendly paper cups!
1. Light weight and anti-breakage. Compared with glass bottles and cups, paper cups are lighter in weight and have no risk of breakage.
2. Low cost: The light weight of the paper cup can save circulation costs.
3. Good appearance effect: The printing and decorating of paper cup is easy to realize, the publicity effect is good, and it can be promoted.
4. The paper cup material can be compounded with various materials to improve the protection function. It is compounded with aluminum foil, plastic and other materials to prevent the deterioration of the contents.
5. Good shading performance, it can better maintain the color, fragrance and taste of the contents. It is easy to open and seal, easy to open and recover.
6. It can be operated by packaging machinery to achieve high-quality and high-speed production and packaging. Paper cup machines have matured to improve paper cup production efficiency and cost savings. It is also easy to dispose of waste and easy to recycle, which can save resources.
7. The emergence of new technologies and new processes has continuously improved the manufacturing technology of paper cups. New types of paper cups will appear and will promote and promote the variety of products.
8. The characteristics of paper cups are safety, hygiene, lightness and convenience. It can be used in public places and restaurants. It is a disposable item.
Do you want to make paper cups? A paper cup machine can do it! Follow us for more information on paper cup machine.
Contact Person: Mr. George
Address: Henghe Industrial Park Feiyun Street Ruian City Zhejiang Province China
Factory Address:Henghe Industrial Park Feiyun Street Ruian City Zhejiang Province China