The die-cutting machine is a machine that cuts the cardboard into a certain shape through a knife mold, and it is an important equipment for packaging processing. In recent years, with the development of science and technology, die cutting machines have gradually developed towards automation, intelligence, and multi-function. Then, do you know what common failures are in the maintenance of die cutting machines? How should we maintain the die cutting machine?
Die-cutting machine repair common faults
1. Die cutting indentation is inaccurate: the position of die cutting and printing is not aligned, the cardboard is inconsistent with the rules, the position does not match the printed product, the paper position is inconsistent during the operation or the paper is deformed, etc. The reason for the inaccurate location.
Solution: Recalibrate the template, align the printing and die-cutting grid positions, and adjust the positioning rules of the die-cutting machine uniformly to ensure the consistency of the paper feeding position.
2. The die cutting edge is not only bad: the steel knife of the die cutting machine is of poor quality, the knife edge is not sharp, and the adaptability to the die cutting is poor, the steel knife is seriously worn and not replaced in time, the machine pressure is not enough, and the pad paper is not properly handled during operation The reason for the die-cutting edge.
Solution: Replace with a new blade, check the die-cutting pressure, and replace the backing paper.
3. The indentation is not clear and there is a dark line: the dark line indicates the indentation that should not appear, and the fried line is a cardboard break. The reasons for these two situations are the inaccurate thickness of the copper wire pad paper, the pad paper is too high or too low; the pressure is too large or too small, the adjustment is not correct; the paper quality is not good, etc.
Solution: readjust the thickness of the copper wire stack of the die-cutting machine, adjust the pressure of the die-cutting machine, and select the best quality paper according to the process.
4. Cardboard sticking knife plate after die cutting: The reasons are that the knife edge is not sharp, the knife edge is not resilient enough, and the paper is too thick, which causes excessive pressure during die cutting.
Solution: Ensure the blade of the die-cutting machine is sharp, check the rebound level, and check the die-cutting pressure.
1. Operators should pay attention to dust and clean. In actual production, a large amount of waste paper edges will be generated when die cutting the carton, and if it is not noticed, it will enter the chain transmission part, the moving platform of the die cutting part and some rotating motion parts, and may block the photoelectric detection head, etc. Cause malfunction. Therefore, the cleaning of the body of the die-cutting machine must be placed first, and then the machine can be operated without failure.
2. Oil change of die cutting machine. The main action of the die-cutting machine is that the main motor drives the slide bar and the pulley, and then drives the four pairs of toggle bars to move. It can reach 6000 sheets / hour in high-speed work. Without good lubrication and cooling is very troublesome.
How should we use the die cutting machine correctly? The next article tells you the answer.